Saturday, October 3, 2009

23 Things - #14.

I read the Technorati Tour because a download is needed to open the file. I looked at the Movies on the Popular Features, navigating thru the links and around the Internet. Did the keyword search for "Learning 2.0". On Blog Posts, I got 23,930 hits. In Tags, 23,932 hits. In the Blog Directory, I got 23,901 hits. On all the first pages, the first items listed were all the same. At one of the Top Searches, I learned the Jennifer Garner's "life is very full these days:. I'm so happy. Exploring the Top Featured Blog, I visited BoingBoing the world's most popular site. Here, I read about rape, mysticism, and viruses. Finally, on Top Blogs, I visited Gizmodo and discovered that a Russian built a miniature living room inside a PC. Congratulations.

No comments: